Offering an extraordinary range of special effect inks that will provide your application with the unique look it deserves.
Signature Panel Inks
- Signature Panel inks, both post and Pre- Lamination, opaque, transparent and high security versions that exhibit tamper evident colour change
- Also available for non-security applications.
Optichromic SH Series
- Colour variable inks available in six medium opaque shades
- Colour obtained depends on the overprinted colour and varies depending on the angle of view
- Can be produced in most Apollo Ink systems.
UV Sensitive Inks
- Designed as security products for lamination into credit cards, or as overprints onto signature panels
- Wide range of UV sensitive invisible colour inks from Red to Violet. (inks that become visible once subjected to UV light)
- Also suitable for use on paper documents
- Semi-transparent varnish that changes the optical properties of the underlying ink, giving a variety of effects
- As these colours cannot be photocopied, they have a unique security application.
- Available in several shades.
- Formulated for printing onto white PVC core as used for plastic cards
- Exceptionally low odour
- Expectational brightness, excellent printability and self solvency
- Dries fast to a smooth matt finish
- Range of transparent colours which block I.R. light allowing ATM Machines to recognize transparent cards
Machine Laminable Varnish
- Gives a high gloss option when an overlay is not wanted or needed
- Applied through a duct, thereby adding protection and scratch
Bar Code Blocking
- Designed to cover bar codes printed on plastic cards under the overlay film
- Prevents the bar code from being photocopied, whilst still leaving them readable by infra-red or optical readers
- In the case of the black bar code blockers, the bar code itself is not visible to the eye.
- Contains heat sensitive pigments that absorb heat from their surroundings or from directly applied heat
- Changes from coloured to colourless from heat
- On cooling, the ink returns to its coloured state
- Available over a range of temperatures and colours
- Formulated for printing lottery type “scratch off” panels
- Available in silver and gold.
- Available in three colours: red, blue and yellow
- Prints produced using these inks will change from colourless to coloured when exposed to UV light
- Can be supplied in several ink types for plastic, metal and paper
UV Foil Primer
- When applied, our Primer provides a surface that is better equipped to receive further offset colours and therefore give excellent laminating results
- Makes it easier to print on foil substrates
- Known as “Glow in the Dark”, these screen inks contain pigments that absorb energy from incident light and then re-emits it as light, after the incident light is removed
- Length of time for which this is visible depends on the ink type, and previous exposure time
- 3 main types of phosphorescent inks are available:
- Standard long afterglow yellow/green
- Extra long afterglow yellow/green
- Quick charge long afterglow yellow/green
- Standard long afterglow inks can also be produced to special order in Orange, Yellow, and Blue/Green
- Designed to print on most plastics and paper.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can provide you with the quotation for the product(s) you need.