Prestigious Screen products utilising solvent, water or UV based technology, across a huge range of standard and custom-made colour requirements.
High Bond Screen
- Formulated to overcome lamination issues
- Higher Bond strengths and more durable cards
- Available across a wider range of colours and effects
- Readily yield bonds of 8-10 Newtons/ centimetre.
Standard Laminating Inks
- Established industry leader
- Low odour and exceptional press performance
- Bonds greater than ISO standards.
- Formulated for printing onto PVC
- Intended to replace solvent based inks where there is a requirement to reduce VOC (Volatile Organic Content) emissions.
- Very high lamination bond strengths compared to other technologies
- Water reducible and exhibit extremely low odour
- Screens can be cleaned with water
UVILAM UV Laminating Screen
- Curing system designed to combine instant drying and almost infinite screen stability
- Designed for printing onto PVC material as used for card manufacture.
- Can be used with coated overlay, or a laminating varnish such as S2871 or S4684 applied before lamination
- Due to various grades of PVC used for producing cards, it is essential to test the lamination qualities before commencing a production run
Metallics & Pearls
- Extensive range of Metallic and Pearlescent inks
- Approved for VISA, MasterCard, and American Express cards
- Pearl inks also suitable for use on their own, as a primer for overprinting or as an overprint.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can provide you with the quotation for the product(s) you need.